Box09 Ltd is a business located in Nottingham NG16 4BE. We are a fast-paced and customer-centric company, and we’re looking to add engineers who are interested in learning a new trade or developing existing skills and progress along an exciting, diverse, and challenging career path. We are looking to recruit Data Cabling Engineers to join our increasingly growing network cabling team based out of Nottinghamshire delivering projects all across the UK.
The role will primarily involve installing network cabling however, you will be also involved with associated work such as UPS and Network Switch installations, Comms Cabinet swaps, WI-FI and Access Points, and AV installations, working with one of our current engineers as your teammate and Project Lead.
- Location: Our main office is based in Langley Mill (Nottinghamshire) – but this role will be field based with Nationwide coverage. This will involve extensive traveling and frequent working away.
- Days: Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Hours: 45h week + 1 Weekend a Month
- Holiday: 22 days in addition to Public Holidays
- Basic Salary: Negotiable subject to experience and qualifications starting at National Living Wage and rising.
- Benefits: Mobile Phone (subject to probation), Shared Company Van (dependant on driving history and age), Overtime available
- Expected start date: ASAP.
Some great things about working for Box09
- Personal growth opportunities
- Plenty of travel nationwide
- On-the-job training with experienced and friendly engineers
- Diverse working environments
- Back-office support team
Minimum requirements and expectations
- Some experience of use of hand tools
- Some experience of working as part of a contracting team on a customer site
- Good communication skills
- Good customer facing skills
- An understanding of health and safety practice
- A clean UK Manual driving license
- Highly Motivated
- Able to work as part of a team or independently
- Available to regularly work away from home
- Available to work weekends and evening overtime shifts when the business requires
Requirements that will be beneficial
- Network cabling experience or on the job trade skills
- CSCS or ECS card