Services for Schools
We understand that being responsible for a school is a tough job.
There are many complex systems that require periodic maintenance and there are many regulations that need to be adhered to in order to meet with compliance. On top of this, school buildings take a lot of ‘hard use’ and need to be kept up to a good standard, so keeping on top of wear and tear is difficult but necessary!
Box09 can work hand in hand with schools to alleviate the considerable burden of site maintenance in a number of ways:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- This really should be a priority for a school or indeed any public building. We will work with you to capture all of your building systems (whether it be boilers, electrical, air conditioning, or water systems) requiring annual maintenance and deliver these services across the year in an organised and timely manner. A monthly or quarterly invoice helps you keep a smooth and even cash flow, and all certificates and reports are stored online in your own secure folder. This removes the burden of organising your own maintenance and remembering who does what and where all your documentation is come audit time!
- Reactive Maintenance
- Break/fix maintenance will no doubt still occur across the maintenance period, and Box09 have you covered. Whether you need a plumber or an electrician in an emergency, we can arrange for the right engineer to attend your site in a timely fashion. Specialist services are also provided, so whatever your unexpected emergency is, Box09 can help. Any works that produce reports or job sheets are stored online in your own area.
- Planned Projects – Contractor and Professional Advisor Services
- Every now and then you will probably want to upgrade or improve an area of your school. Whether it be refurbishing or redecorating an area or installing new Smartboards or replacing a roof or building an outside storeroom perhaps, these are just a few examples. Box09 can come and discuss the project with you, survey, quote and then deliver, project managing it from start to finish giving you a true ‘end to end’ solution. Again, all documents such as RAMS, CDM’s and any associated drawings or reports are all stored in your school’s folder online.
- Connected with projects comes our ability to act as your Professional Advisor. We can perform this role for your school instead of being the primary contractor, where we will be responsible for project management, Health & Safety and other sundry items of due diligence and administrative paperwork. Without an appointed Professional Advisor you cannot access local government Devolved Capital Funding. If you would like us to be your Professional Advisor for any project please get in touch and we’ll be very happy to help.
How we work with Schools:
We see working with schools as very much a ‘partnership’ approach, and we try to be as helpful as possible, working with all relevant staff and parties to a common aim – safe, compliant and pleasant facilities for staff and pupils alike. To this end all Box09 engineers are DBS Enhanced checked, and we usually try where possible to do maintenance works outside of school hours to minimise disruption.
If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with us and we will talk to you about your particular situation and how we can help. References can be provided on request.
Struggling to find what you're looking for? Try searching.
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry: